Drive growth and create value using social media
Explore and practice the techniques driving growth and value in your business using social media channels and content strategies. Navigate social contexts locally and globally and explore platforms, technologies, and trends.
Guided by professional speakers and facilitators, you will get hands-on working with real business cases.
What you'll learn
By the time you finish this course, you should have acquired knowledge and skills that you’ll be able to use right away in your work or add to your resume.
- Understand emerging changes in consumer behaviours on different platforms.
- Know the legal and ethical aspects of social media.
- Understand current platforms, technologies, and trends.
- Understand how to lead your target group through your conversion funnel.
- Understand how to work with different target groups to build communities.
- Practical techniques to drive growth and value in your business using social media and content strategies.
- Create a workflow to take your team and business to the next level in social media.
- Use tools and techniques to plan and produce content for different stages of your content funnel and for different target groups.
- Effectively integrate social into existing communication platforms and campaigns.
- Plan and sell social projects: budgets and resources.
- Understanding of and ability to act on hinders & opportunities connected to implementation.
Who takes this course
Who will join you
The course is for people who want to learn more about what social media marketing is and how to do it both strategically and tactically to support their businesses. It is suitable for both beginners and more intermediate social media marketers.
You should take it if you want to learn new social media skills and develop a mindset of how to work in this field to support you, your team and organization to work more effectively with social media and digital content to achieve the results you are looking for.
Our typical participants include people such as Social Media Marketing Managers, Coordinators, Account Directors, Communication Managers, Project Managers, Sales Managers and Creative Directors, but we often also have Entrepreneurs and even Professors, Musicians and Producers!
What you'll be doing
This is an experienced based course. You will take part in workshops and dive deep into actual business cases encouraging you to develop, test and iterate your ideas and solutions.
- Intensive 3-day course
- Speaker sessions
- Hands-on working with real business cases
- Peer-to-peer learning
Learn and get insights from other participants from different organizations and industries. By working together in groups you’ll get new perspectives and insights through the collective intelligence of the group.
Solve hands-on tasks
By working with actual business cases and creating strategies for Social Media you’ll be equipped with the right knowledge, mindset, and tools to take your organization and team to the next level.
It get’s you fired up to try new things and give you tools and ideas you can easily bring home and integrate into your daily work.
If there is only one place you can go for a learning experience on the insights of Social Media, this is it.
Local VAT/GST may apply
Hyper Island Way
Learn by doing
Build, create, experiment! We know from more than 20 years of experience that people learn best through active doing and making.
Work in teams
Collaboration is the modern core competence in a world of complexity and constant change.
We build learning around actual examples and practical tasks to make it all immediately relevant and useful.
Global network of experts
We work with world-leading industry experts to provide the most cutting-edge content.